Amenities & Features
Flexible spaces & modern conveniences in a rich and vibrant community
Unique & modern 2 story live/work concept
- • Stone countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
- • Stainless steel appliances
- • Custom cherry cabinetry
- • 12 to 23 foot high ceilings
- • Large windows & skylights
- • 1,050 square feet of work/office area
- • 1,200+ square feet of living area
- • Glass-paneled “roll-up” style door in each unit
- • Commercial-grade glass entry doors in each unit
- • Spacious bedrooms
- • Modern living area with high ceilings
- • Wired for smart home technology
- • Generous closet space
- • Landscaped private patio for each unit
- • 2 parking spots per unit
- • 7,000 sq. ft of open space
- • Newly planted Redwood grove
- • Brand new modern construction
- • On-site community center
- • 9 blocks from the new SF-Richmond ferry terminal
- • Located directly on the SF Bay Trail
- • Bus stop directly in front of the development
- • Vibrant community of makers, dreamers and doers
to the entire Bay Area
With a brand new ferry terminal only 9 blocks away, you can get from Richmond to San Francisco in 35 minutes without getting in your car. Service begins in January 2019.
The Richmond BART station is a 15 minute walk or 5 minute Uber ride from Artisan Cove. Your access to the entire Bay Area via rapid transit is unlimited.
SF Bay Trail
Your front door opens up to the San Francisco Bay Trail - a waterfront network of multi-use trails spanning 500 miles and connecting 47 cities in 9 counties around the Bay Area.
Ready for a visit?
We'd love to show you around.